$150 per 45-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limit on how many sessions per year my health insurance covers?
- What is the allowed amount per therapy session (for a CPT-90806 for adult, and a CPT-90812 for children)?
- Does my insurance allow for family therapy (CPT-90847)?
- Is approval required?
Some reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and check are accepted. Major credit cards may be accepted by arrangement.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.