$180 per 45-minute individual session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. To better understand your coverage, please check your benefits carefully by directly asking your insurance the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance plan have an out-of-network mental health benefit? Dr Dave is currently out-of-network with all insurance providers.
- Is approval for mental health therapy required?
- Is there a limit on how many mental health therapy sessions my health insurance covers per year?
- What is my out-of-network mental health deductible, and has any of it been met?
- Does my insurance allow for family therapy (CPT-90847 & 90846)?
- What is the allowed amount per therapy session:
- for a CPT-90834 & 90837 for individual, and
- for a CPT-90847 & 90846 for family?
- [If you are told they can’t revel the amount allowed per session, you may look up my Schedule of Fees for these CPT codes on my Forms page, and tell them what I charge for each. Ask how much of that amount will be allowed by your plan. With these 4 allowed amounts, we can better discuss what portion your insurance will cover]
Some reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and check are accepted. Major credit cards may be accepted by arrangement.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.